TYPES OF ACCOMMODATION
All our accommodations are close to the school (maximum 20 minutes by bus or about 15 minutes walking distance). You will be sharing and living with other international students from Debla in a very relaxing atmosphere, a perfect way to enrich your language learning experience as well as an opportunity to form long lasting friendships. Apartments consist of at least one shared bathroom, fully furnished sitting room and fully equipped kitchen with all you will need to cook your meals. You can choose single or double rooms; and your roommate will be another international student from Debla. We try to minimize the difference of age and culture between the people who share the same room. The accommodation is booked from the day before the Spanish course starts (Sunday) until the day after the course ends (Saturday). Additional nights may be reserved where possible.
– Single and double rooms available.
– Fully equipped kitchen including all modern conveniences: washing machine, oven, micro-wave, coffee machine, etc.
– Debla´s cleaning services will clean the apartments depending on demand.
– For this kind of accommodation please bring your own towels.
Our private apartments are suitable for 1 or 2 people sharing.
Our apartments are fully furnished and come fully equipped with all modern conveniences to make your stay as pleasurable as possible.
– Single and double rooms available
– Fully furnished and fully equipped kitchen including all conveniences: washing machine, oven, micro-wave, coffee machine, etc.
– Bed sheets & towels
Another type of accommodation offered by the school is the student residence. You can choose between a single or double room and choose the meals you wish to have. This type of accommodation is available for groups and for individuals
Living with a Spanish host family is the ideal way to ensure that you are completely immersed in the Spanish culture, and way of life. The Spanish people are well known to be open and talkative creating a perfect opportunity not only to practice and improve your Spanish language over a meal but also to taste some typical Spanish cuisine. This experience enhances and complements the student´s academic progress. Our staff maintains a continuous relationship with our host families throughout the year to ensure the maximum quality and commodity of our students.
Students can choose either a shared room (double room) or a single room with their host family with their preferred meal plan, half board or full board.
– Single or double room.
– Half / full board.
In cases where a student books a double (shared) room but is attending Debla alone, we will ensure that there is a maximum age difference of 5 years between you and your roommate.
Included in the price:
– Selected room choice. The accommodation is booked from the day before the Spanish course starts (Sunday) until the day after the course ends (Saturday).
– Use of the family common rooms.
– Selected meal choice (half / full board).
– Weekly change of bedsheets.
– Weekly laundry. In cases where a student needs more than 1 clothes wash per week, there is an additional charge of 6 € per wash.
At Debla we also offer students the option to stay at a hotel also within walking distance from the school. We can also facilitate hotels in the city centre should a student prefer.